UniK SEO is a fast-growing SEO agency in Lisbon, Portugal. We are hiring a SEO specialist interested in relocating to sunny Portugal to work in a reactive company. We’d love you to join and grow with us while growing our clients’ search campaigns from our Lisbon office in Portugal. (10 min from the beach)
Our clients are mainly English speaking and international, covering all industries including Adult (if you are too sensitive about this one maybe rethink before applying as you will likely have to market vibrators, webcam models, etc… uffff I know but hey… it’s work).
Our ideal candidate is a self-learner, with a successful track record to illustrate, has experience in Link Building either in-house or working for another agency and wants to relocate to Lisbon to enjoy Portugal’s cheap house rentals prices and cost of living. (In Portugal beer costs less than 1.5£)
Responsibilities and Duties
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Plan the SEO Link-building strategy for our clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients in a range of industries including adult.
- Identify competitors and monitor their SEO efforts regularly, incorporating learnings into our strategy.
- Monitor, report and identify opportunities for improvements through SEO & content.
- Supervision of our SEO executives and outreach campaigns which generate high quality links.
- Manage freelancer activities and budget their expenses.
- Use Google analytics to provide insights
What we’re looking for
You need this: (if you apply without having this we won’t reply to you, sorry)
- Experience level: min. 3 years as SEO specialist, SEM manager or similar role
- Education: min. Bachelor Degree
- Experience working with SEO tools to monitor site performance
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Good international search engine knowledge
- Ability to write in English to a high standard or native-English equivalent
- Critical thinking, defending vigorously your own ideas, but be able to change them at the right time
- You are data driven, curious, proactive, and self-motivated
- The right to work legally in Portugal
We’d love this too:
- Some PPC experience.
- Mad Excel skills.
- Google Analytics experience/qualifications.
- Ability to speak another language.
- A super friendly team
- Training and development opportunities
- 25 paid holidays per year
- Around 13 Public Holidays per year
- 25 extra non-paid holidays per year (optional)
- Relaxed dress code
- Rapidly growing agency with some awesome clients
- Flexible work schedule
- Work 10min from the beach in sunny Portugal
- Go surf with your boss and drop-in on their waves as much as you want
- Enjoy a much cheaper cost-of-living when compared with the UK or US (house rent + transports typically cost under 800€/month)
Annual Gross Income negotiable depending on skills and experience
How to apply:
Please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. It’d be helpful if you could let us know in your email where you first found this vacancy.