What is PPC Advertising?
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Marketing is a way of creating and showing your ads to people who are most likely to be interest in your products and services.
Different from Organic SEO, with PPC we will generate traffic to your website by advertising directly on the Search Engines Result Pages (SERP). Your ad will appear on the top of all the organic results for specific keywords and key-phrases at cost for each click (or impression) that is received on your ad.
We manage our clients’ accounts on a daily basis and monitor bid prices and budgets to ensure that we are maximizing volume and ROI and ultimately achieve our clients’ business objectives (leads, sales, visits, etc.).
When well targeted and optimized, Pay-Per-Click Marketing (on Search or Display) could be the most efficient and cost-effective way to get targeted traffic on your website.
There are so many ways that your business can benefit from a PPC Marketing campaigns, such as:
- With PPC Marketing you can target your ads by: keywords, location, time, devices and others. You have the flexibility to choose your daily budget and you can pause/stop your campaign any time you want.
- You will have the opportunity to show your ads to customers when they are searching for a product or service like yours. If you have an appealing copy with a strong call to action your chances of your ad to be clicked will increase.
- In this way you will have your potential customers in the page you want them to be. Now, in this page you have to inform your visitants the action you want them to perform, and then you can measure if you succeed.
- Performing an extensive Keyword Research, in order to select the most valuable ones for your business
- Creating and Setting up your campaign
- Creating ads – divided in ad groups for each product/service category – with appealing copy and strong call to actions
- Analyzing the performance (Clicks, Impressions, CTR, Quality Score, Bidding Values) for each keyword
- Making improvements in the campaign (excluding non-valuable keywords, adding negative keywords, adding new keywords and optimizing bids)
- Improving existing ads and developing new ones based on models that had better performance.