Why does your website need a Link Building Strategy and Off-Page SEO?
We will put all of our expertise to help you to achieve your link building goals in the following ways:
Contrary to the On-page SEO, Off-page SEO refers to activities and processes outside the scope of your website. It is including all the measures that help create as many high-quality backlinks (links pointing at your website) as possible. The main goal is to create a qualitative and natural backlink profile for the main search engines to consider your site as qualitative and trustful. They will thus give you a better search ranking for the targeted keywords composing your website. The most important techniques that compose the Off-Page SEO are:
- Link Building – Quality more than quantity
- Social Media – Social signals (share, tweet, views, etc.)
- Social bookmarking
- RSS feeds
In the pursuit of your business goals and the creation and optimization of your Off-Page SEO and Link Building profiles, the will focus on the following tasks:
- Getting links from direct competitors (based on the competitor analysis).
- Publishing articles on Blogs relevant to the industry and building relationships with webmasters and site owners in your niche.
- Publishing keyword oriented articles in the website’s blog (not keyword stuffing but choosing themes and using keywords that we want to rank for) – it will help in our process of link baiting, creating qualitative articles useful for the targeted audience.
- Getting links from business directories and local citation with good authority in order to boost results for local searches.
- Broken link building strategy – discovering high potential links broken that could be substituted with a relevant content.
- Produce and share creative content like infographics, whitepapers, etc. always related to your industry for your target audience.
- Optimized anchor text for our backlinks (when possible).
- Create a complete inbound and content marketing strategy.
- Guest Blogging in qualitative forums and blogs.
- Digital PR – communicating about your company image, achievements and advantages.
These are the main points but there are more that will be used on the ongoing SEO work, depending on the creative work done and budget allocated to the SEO project (social media management for instance).
None ! It’s basically the same thing ! 🙂
Link Building (or off-page SEO) is one of the key positioning factors in search engines.