SEO for E-Commerce means Search Engine Optimization made specifically for E-Commerce websites. Organic traffic is a major driver of growth, sales and customer acquisition for E-Commerce stores. Having the right eCommerce SEO strategy for your website is therefore essential.
How can we help you generate more sales with the SEO service for E-Commerce?
We’ll put all of our experience to help you increase your organic traffic, sales, and ROI goals in the following ways:
What is SEO for E-Commerce?
E-Commerce SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization made specifically for E-Commerce sites and e-commerce stores. SEO for E-Commerce aims to sell more products or services organically (with traffic from search engines).
Why is SEO for E-Commerce important?
Setting up your online business, with current technology and available solutions, is quick and easy, however, when it comes to being successful in online sales, not so much! The online sales market is very competitive and run by major brands and websites like Amazon, Ebay or Alibaba.
As demand and supply increase, search engines also increase website ranking criteria to better meet user expectations. Also, the rules are very strict in this area, so a specialized SEO service for your E-Commerce business is vital.
If you want to have online visibility to your products and / or services, and appear in the top search results that lead to conversions and sales, you need to optimize your site and E-Commerce pages. Search Engine Optimization is the right solution for your E-commerce project that will help you increase your sales.
UniK SEO has a edicated team of digital marketing specialists in E-Commerce SEO for your website. We create custom digital strategies for E-Commerce stores, including SEO and Pay Per Click services. Our SEO strategies for E-commerce puts your site on top of Google for the most relevant search terms. Contact us today for a free SEO Audit of your site.
How to improve your E-Commerce rankings?
To improve your E-Commerce positions on Google (category pages such as product pages), you need to improve the following things:
- Sales Flow (2 or 3 clicks ideally)
- Images (qualitative, responsive, optimized, ALT text)
- Product descriptions (single and detailed)
- Structure of the site (confirm the “slug” of the pages of the categories and products)
- Avoid duplicate content (e.g. same accessible products with different URLs).
- In this case, implement Canonical Tags.
- Work first the Mobile version of your e-commerce site
- Online store opening time less than 3 seconds
- Create a Google MyBusiness account (if you have a physical store)
- Remarketing (Google Ads) to increase your conversion rate
SEO Services Specialists for Your E-Commerce Website
Nowadays selling products / services online is becoming easier and easier. With all CMS, payment portals and dropshipping vendors available in the market, setting up your own E-Commerce site has never been easier.
Globally, sales in the E-Commerce market are increasing exponentially! As you can see from the chart below, E-Commerce sales have grown by 11% over the last 2 years. They are expected to reach an incredible $ 1.7 trillion by 2020!
Our focus on E-Commerce Marketing and SEO strategy will help your online business:
- Better rank the products you are selling and reach the top positions in search engine results using the right keywords for all audiences looking for your products or services;
- Outperform your competitors and reach more qualified traffic.;
- Increase conversions (contacts, views, but most important, sales) and ROI;
SEO for E-Commerce offers more sustainable results in the medium and long term, focusing on organic traffic – the most qualified and converting traffic for your business.
Our SEO E-Commerce services include: Keyword Auditing, Finding Your Audience, Competitor Analysis, Linking (SEO Off Page), Defining a Custom SEO Strategy, Recommendations and Monthly Activity Reports (including goal ratings and conversions).