We’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager to take over our new Paid Media Department. Responsibilities will include taking ownership of a variety of existing campaigns, developing areas for optimisation and launching new clients / campaigns on different Paid Media Platforms (GoogleAds, FB/Insta, Pinterest, etc.) with multiple bedding setups (CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.). You’ll be working mostly with international clients in English. You’ll help to build a team of PPC professionals as the agency grows.
- Setup, implement, track and optimise a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels including Google, Facebook & Instagram.
- Actively developing ongoing A/B testing plans around ad copy, landing pages, images, etc. looking to drive CTR & conversion rate.
- Actively seeking out new keyword opportunities using a variety of methods and tools.
- Monitoring and influencing all aspects of bidding activity on PPC keywords and products, with a view to driving profit, whilst maintaining ROAS and ROI v targets.
- Manage a portfolio of clients across a range of industries
- Analyse trends and make data-driven decisions
- Build and implement creative strategies for a range of clients to meet KPIs
- Conduct calls, prepare reports and update clients on a regular basis
- Support and collaborate with the team to create successful and cross channel campaigns
- Gather insights on competitor presence and campaign initiatives.
- Continually improve knowledge of Paid Media techniques and ensure learnings are delivered
- Manage budgets/forecasts to maximise all returns and ensure KPI targets are met for clients
- Help with recruitment and training of junior PPC executives to your team.
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- 2+ years of Paid Media experience including Search, Display, Shopping (programmatic is a plus)
- A strong understanding of all aspects of Facebook & Google Ads
- Experience and understanding of using Google Analytics
- Comfortable working independently and manage a portfolio of clients
- Confident managing own schedule and time management
- A strong knowledge in Digital Marketing best practices
- A proactive, can do attitude
- Strong competency of numerical and Excel skills including VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables etc.
- Understanding of Ad Copy relevance and experience in testing exciting and compelling customer-facing copy
- Open, family atmosphere and fun environment;
- Work/life balance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Option to take extra non paid holidays;
- 38 days off (22 days holiday + 13 national holidays + additional 2 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday);
- Unlimited Coffee and tea, free Matraquilhos and Ping-Pong;
- Free Spotify premium account;
Send your CV to: email@example.com